Predeceased by is wife Jean July 15, 2000, son Peter Jay Sept. 1974, and granddaughter Ailsa Graham (Julie's daughter). 2 brothers Carlton & Donald and sister Janet.
Survived by sisters Joyce & Rita, and many cousins. Bill liked the outdoors, he enjoyed bike riding , kayaking , fishing, hunting, hiking and long drives. Bill will be greatly missed. We all loved him deeply. He is now asleep a much needed sleep.
Bill is survived by the following children and their families:
Daughter Susan Draper (Bruce) Pulaski;
• Granddaughter Dawn Harrington (Frank);
o Great grandson Zachary (Chenaya);
• Great-great granddaughter Reagan;
o Great granddaughter Nichole (Jordan);
• Great granddaughter Meranda; great-great grandson Zayden;
o Great grandson Alex; *
• Granddaugher Melissa Groff (Roland);
o Great grandchildren Dylan, Derek, Dawson & Danica;
• Granddaughter Michaelanne Majeski (Morgan);
o Great grandchildren Noah, Regina, Merrick, Montana, Madison & Mason;
• Granddaughter Cheyanna.
Son Daniel (M'Lisa Craner) Osceola;
• Granddaughter Kristina Markey (Aaron);
o Great grandsons Shane & Garrett;
• Granddaughter Jenna.
Daughter Julie Graham (Mark) Orwell;
• Granddaughter Jessica.
Son Mark (Lori Mahoney) Sandy Creek;
• Grandson Matthew (Jody);
o Great grandson Logan;
• Granddaughter Ashley (Mike);
• Granddaughter Amanda (Brandon);
o Great granddaughter Lexxi;
• Granddaughter Austyn (Tim);
• Granddaughter Autumn.
Son William (Sheree Jerome) Altmar;
• Grandson Joseph Jerome (Anna);
o Great grandchildren Jezra & Xarion;
• Grandson Kyle (Danielle):
o Great granddaughter due Dec 20th;
• Granddaughter Kayla (Ryan);
o Great grandchildren Candence, Brayden & Xavior.
Son Keith (Bridget) Altmar;
• Granddaughter Brittany Nicholas (Derrick);
o Great grandson Lincoln;
• Grandchildren Briana, Brikel & Christian.
Daughter Carrie Greenleaf (Keith) Center Square;
• Grandsons Brandon & Tyler.
Son Terry (Tina) Orwell;
• Grandson Billy (Amber);
o Great grandchildren William & Ashton;
• Granddaughter Bethany (Jordan);
o Great grandson Zeydan;
• Grandson Benjamin.
Daughter Amy Elliot (Woody) Lacona;
• Grandchildren Chelsea, Makayla & Luke.
You never said I'm leaving, you never said goodbye. You were gone before we knew it, and no one quite knows why. A million times we've needed you, A million times we've cried. If love alone could have saved you, you would have never died. In life we loved you dearly. In death we love you still. In our hearts we hold a place, that only you can fill.
Missing someone is our heart's way of reminding us that we loved him.